While halogens lights and metal halide ballast lamps have long been paired with bollards, the LED technological leap and price drop has ushered in a new era of brighter, longer-lasting and more compact bollards.Coupled with their significantly lower power consumption and lesser power to illumination ratio, lights appear to have gained permanent ascendancy over halogen and fluorescent bollards.
· Modern decorative bollards come in all shapes and sizes.
· From slim cylindrical posts to beautiful lantern-shaped ones to quirky decorative pieces,
· Enter the flexible LED arrays, which can be made-to-order in strips, curves or spirals!
· LEDs have escalated the pace of development of non-standard-shaped bollard lights, leading the way for more compact, slimmer and curvy bollards!
· Bollards are usually installed in large quantities to delineate roads, organize urban pedestrian traffic or even serve as signage’s in private housing estates.
· LED bollards lights could potentially generate savings of between 23% and 83% compared to typical halogen, metal-halide or compact fluorescent lamps.
· LED bollard lights last from 50 to 100 times the length of other forms of light. Estimated lifespan at a conservative 50,000 hours, translates into about eleven years (based on 12-hour daily use).
· lights can be customized in a variety of colors and depths.
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
|IP Rating||IP 65|
|Lighting Color||Cold White|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
View Complete details